Recordings of St John's sermons and talks are published as a podcast, so you can receive them on your smartphone, tablet or laptop (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows) as soon as they are published.
We publish recordings of sermons from the 10am and 6.30pm services. New recordings are usually added early each week. There may be occasional delays if we are away or on holiday, but we will catch up over time.
Playing St John's Podcast
There are many ways of listening to podcasts - some ideas are listed below:
- iPhones and iPads: Apple devices have a podcast app which is probably installed already. If not it's available from the Apple Store free of charge. Some help is available here (link to Apple website)
- Android phones and tablets: There is no built-in podcast app, but many are available in the Google Play store. One that we know works well is Podcast Addict which is available in free and paid versions. Both versions will allow you to listen to our podcasts. Just install the app and search for "St John's Hartford".
- iTunes users: click here to subscribe (link to iTunes Store, which will open in a new window in your browser. iTunes may also open if you have it installed). You can also listen online using the same link. Alternatively just search for "St John's Hartford" in the iTunes Store.
- Spotify: click on this link to view our podcast on Spotify
- Windows 10: go to the Store and look for a podcast player, there are plenty of free options. Once installed, just search for "St John's Hartford".
- Other media players: you may be able to use this link to subscribe to our RSS feed