Data Privacy Notice
You can download and read the Data Privacy Notice (PDF document, will open in a new tab or window).
No personal data is processed through your use of this website, unless you choose to sign up for access to the Church Members' Area. If you register, the information you provide to create your account is only used to provide access to the members' area.
- to make our website work properly;
- to save you having to login every time you visit the Members area of the site;
- to remember whether you wish to view the Mobile or Full Desktop version of the site;
- providing anonymous statistics such as the number of visitors, popular pages and broken links, allowing us to continually improve the site.
More about our Cookies
- Temporary "session" cookies that make our site work (these are destroyed as soon as you leave our site and close your browser);
- A cookie that is set to remember your choice between the mobile and desktop versions of our website. You will only receive this cookie if you visit the mobile site and then select to view the full site;
- A cookie that allows you to login and determines if you are already logged in or not.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, in common with most modern websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. For example, we use Google Calendar for the church calendar and YouTube (run by Google) for videos. Google will set cookies when you use these functions. Disabling these cookies will probably break the functions offered by these third parties. Our contact, login and registration forms use security checks provided by Google - a logo is visible in the bottom left of your screen when these are active. This logo has links to Google's privacy policies.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistics about how our site is used. Google Analytics allows us, for example, to track the number of visits to our site, to see which pages are popular, to see if any links are broken and to see what search terms people use when they find our site.
None of the information collected allows us to personally identify you. Google will set cookies in order for their service to work. You can read Google's privacy policies in more detail.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. This is not recommended, because doing so will break some parts of this site and you will experience problems with other websites. Please remember that cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.