We have revised our arrangements for attending church from September 2021 onwards. Everyone is welcome to join us in the building, but please remember the following:
- singing, whilst wearing a mask, is permitted
- masks are required
- hand sanitiser to continue to be used as now
- seating is no longer socially distanced. An area of the church is available on request for those who want more personal space (capacity is limited)
- we will test everyone's temperature using a contactless thermometer on arrival. A high temperature or refusing to take a test means no admission
- we will make sure the building is well ventilated
In general, we must treat each other with love and consideration. As much as is possible, we must recognise and respect different attitudes and concerns.
Please take a few minutes to watch the video below.
Please do not come to church if:
- You have tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days
- You have, or think you have, symptoms of COVID
If you have symptoms such as a headache, a stuffed or runny nose, tiredness or weakness, aches and pains, sore throat or diarrhoea, the advice is that you should take a PCR test as a precaution. If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste you must stay at home and book a PCR test.
For more information on COVID symptoms, please see the NHS website and the ZOE Covid Study website. For details of how to book a test, a good source of information is the Cheshire West and Chester Council website.